Olive Leaf Powder Extract Profile
The effectiveness of an olive leaf extract depends largely on the quantity of oleuropein. OHI olive leaf extract is made from Spanish olives.
- Botanical sources：Olive
- Latin name: Olea Europaea L.
- Part used: Leaf
- Specification:20% Oleuropein
- Test Method: by HPLC
- Active Ingredients: Oleuropein
- Cas No.: 32619-42-4
- Molecular Formula: C25H32O13
- Molecular Weight: 540.4
- Appearance: Yellow Brown Fine Powder
- Standard: GMP,Kosher,HALAL,ISO9001,HACCP.
- Free Sample is available / Unconditional refund if unqualified
The olive tree, Olea europaea, is an evergreen tree or shrub native to the Mediterranean, Asia and Africa. The leaf has been used medicinally in various times and places. Natural olive leaf and olive leaf extracts (OLE), are now marketed as an anti-aging, immunostimulator and an antibiotic.
It is the extract of the leaf of the olive tree, Olive Leaf Extract's active component is oleuropein. Oleuropein can resistant to insect and bacterial damage. Olive Leaf Extract may be beneficial because of its polyphenolic fraction, oleuropein. Like the polyphenolic component of red wine, resveratrol, oleuropein imparts some important antioxidant benefits to the user - reduction of LDL oxidation is a key one of them.
- Anti-Inflammatory and antioxidant Properties
- Immune System Booster
- Interrupting Pathogens
- Lowering blood pressure
- Lowering cholesterol levels.
- Dietary supplement
- Food additives
- Health food
- Cosmetics ,Soaps , Body Care Products